Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dollhouse SIT





Hi again, Im sorry I haven't posted from the last week, Blogger wouldn't let me. So Im posting them all this week. Anyway, this is some pictures of me at SIT getting my dollhouse made. IThe picture of the two guys are Warren (right) and The Joinery Guy (left). The machine going back and forward is the machine that cut out my dollhouse. It cuts out things. You have to program it to do it on a computer, as shown. It takes around 15 minutes to cut out things. It did for my dollhouse. So next they join it together. My dollhouse didn't use any glue or hinges or anything. I am painting it. So just look at my old posts to see what colors and all.
More posts coming. And by the way. Im trying to upload a video but it won't work. GRR!!! I'll try it later.
-Teala

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers