Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Plans 2/11/10

Hello again. This is a picture of a scanned image Warren drew on the computer of the layout of what my house would look like unfolded. This is from my sketch up designs. But he has modified and made it on his program. It includes 2 sides, 3 floors (attic, ground and 2nd), 2 door way halls, lots of windows, accessories, 2 piece roof, slots, and soon it will have bits for the rooms. The walls. I want to thank Warren so much. He is doing this all for free. He is hooking me up with some free paint samples, amazing equipment, wood for the house, advice and lots of really nice things. So my next steps to do are let Warren cut out the house, put it together, paint it, decorate it, and make a movie (maybe). I have started on the movie but I don'd really like it. Its a cool idea. I would love to make it in spare time. I don't believe I will have time for dolls or furniture but I can do it at home.
-Teala

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers