Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today

Well at Enrich yesterday (Tuesday) I met up with an expert. Mr Barry Stewart. He extended my knowledge of how to use Sketch Up. I realize more in depth of what a scale is. I was fuzzy like a panda. But I understand now. The scale I will use for my doll house is 1:12" so for every inch, is one real foot. The wood I will use for my dollhouse is a light plywood. I want it to be about 60cm tall, and 50 cm wide. The color scheme I will put it to is a goth one, meaning the house is a dark purple, black roof and deep red window frames. It will be 2 story. It will open by hinges. Perhaps I may make dolls if I have time. I believe the dolls will be a bit like Ruby Gloom and Misery. Supposedly rag dolls. I'm estimating I will have time to make furniture. Gothic based, obviously. I hope to go down to the SIT work shop because they have high quality equipment and helpers who can build my doll house. I have contacted SIT already. Im waiting for a reply in email, or a call. Today (Wednesday) I hope to draw paper plans of my dollhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers