Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Passion Project- Prior Knowledge


Here is a picture of my prior knowledge for my passion project. My passion project is to make a doll house out of wood, paint it and add detail to perfection. I may donate it to a kindergarten afterwards, or keep it as a 'bookmark' of my great time at Enrich. I chose this because I am interested in art and architecture. It was a hard decision to make because I wanted to do writing, or cinematography for my passion project. But I think this will be my best decision. My prior knowledge is all explained in this video. And I didn't know too much. But I am very passionate about this and will keep you updated with photos, reflections and a keynote about, well, everything. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers