Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Hello. This is a Comic Strip made with Comic Life about Creative and Critical thinking. Creative thinking may be considered as art, or writing. And Critical thinking may be considered as problem solving, or using a strategy. In my examples I am using creative thinking by creating my mask. And for critical thinking, I am solving the speed stacks. The habits or minds I am using in these photos are imagining, innovating and creating, persisting, metacognition, thinking flexibly, thinking interdependently and Striving for accuracy. The habit of mind I have been working on is Finding humor. And the way I showed it was by telling Amy a joke, as seen in example above. I have also learned how to apply humor a difficult situation. In other words looking at the bright side of things. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers