Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Passion Project Reflection



Hey this is my Passion Project Reflection for today. It may be a bit hard for your to read. So I will explain it here. But before I start I will give you a brief definition of what my passion project is. Rather then you going all the way back to look. My passion project was to design and build a dollhouse. It will hopefully be a spacious, big, goth house. Anyway, today I was planning on contacting a hardware store, obviously to get my supplies. I also have lots of recommendations of experts, so I will try my hardest to contact them too. I have worked out measurements and a scale. It will hopefully be a spacious, goth house. I will make a start at a draft with old real estate signs (I think). It will be the real official size when I do actually make it out of wood. As you can see I have drawn a plan of the house. Eventually I will show the measurements. I have been drawing lots. I really hope to make a Ruby Gloom, and Misery doll for my house if I finish my house in time. The habits of mind I used today is persisting to find an expert, creating, innovating (and something else which I cant remember, I will find it though) through designing and beginning to build my draft. The whole idea of the draft was to get it to scale and see if the proportion looked correct. And the last HOM goal I used was striving for accuracy, because I was trying my hardest all day. Next term I hope to finsih my draft and start building my actual dollhouse with plywood. I cant wait but I know it will be hard.
I have set a goal for myself. The goal I set is to complete my dollhouse and make some furniture.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
-Teala

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers