Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cog art

This is my cog art. We made it to do with our concept "Systems" as some systems have parts named "Cogs".

How? We used metallic paints, silver, gold and bronze. The color black was optional. We used stencils to create the actual cog. And we lastly outlined the finished & painted cogs with vivid and stuck them on to slightly bigger black paper.

Just to run over what a system is, its lots of parts, who work together to create a complex whole. Some examples are The Water System, The Economic System, The Digestive System etc etc etc.

I hope you enjoy my artwork!

2 comments:

  1. hi teala wonderful art you are very talented at art from tenika

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, I like the colours they're really effective and you have backed it up with the examples.GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers