Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Habits Of Mind

What two or three habits of mind have I been using this term with my passion project? Well I have used all of the habits of mind during my passions project so far. I have used each one of them throughout the term just by like, I don’t know but I have used them, not particularly in a situation, but by doing what the title says. I don’t know how to explain it. But I have used them, all of then, throughout the semester.But the main three are,creating, imagining and innovating, because I created a design and innovated it to another design. And I imagined the idea in the first place of making a dollhouse. And this is architecture so of course I would use them anyway.Applying past knowledge to new situations, because my mom and I used to do up old dollhouses and make them pretty. So I know a little bit about exterior design and interior design. But I have never like made one out of wood. We just painted, put tiles/ carpet/ wood for floor, made windows, made furniture, and made it look pretty. So yep.And persisting, I knew from the start that this was going to be hard but I stuck to it and in the middle of completing it. I have been committed to it as if I was married to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers