Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teala

Positive

Minus

Ideas

Was your question easy to find information about?

Did you feel you had enough knowledge about how to research for information?

Was there sufficient time to complete your project?

Did you use your time effectively?

What was the best part of your project?

On the internet but there was no books about my fashion show so the answer is yes and no.

I have learned how to research before.

I got a venue in time and I got the labels done.

Yes, its just no one would let us borrow suitable fashions.

Running around doing bits and bobs. Baking the fudge.

There were no books on how to do a fashion show.

No. I had no idea how to hold a fashion show but I knew how to research.

No so I changed my project from a fashion show to selling fudge

Fashion show wouldn’t work in time but my fudge would.

I don’t like making phone calls to people.

Next time I if I had to I would start earlier and be more organized. I would prepare better by getting things organized at the beginning.

I could maybe do my fashion show next year.

I knew this time there was not enough time to complete my fashion show so maybe if I do it next year I would start earlier.

More time would make it easier to organize my fashion show.

Next time what would you do differently?

I might try and make my own garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Teala. I am very clumsy and shy. Above all things making movies is my favorite. I also love writing and art. I like to play sports too. I love BMX biking, Ice skating, dancing and tennis. I love animals. Giraffes, llamas, elephants and pandas are my favorite. I am interested in horror movies. I don't criticize or tease. I am probably the one being teased. I am very nerdy and different. I will never say never. God bless you.

Followers